Pine bark is a perfect material to cover the soil surface. Pine bark is commonly used in gardens. It has aesthetic looks and good functional properties. Use of pine bark helps to prevent weeds from growing, reduces evaporation of water from soil; it provides perfect thermal insulation and good aesthetic values.
Advantages of pine bark on our offer:
- It provides very good insulation and prevents loss of moisture while being permeable at the same time.
- It protects the root system from frost penetration in winter.
- It slowly releases chemical compounds, owing to which plants require less fertilization.
- It possesses good aesthetic values.
- When composted, it helps to acidify the soil.
- It offers protection from some fungi and pests, which will not get through a bark layer to the plant.